The Gilpin County Schools accept new students throughout the year.
Gilpin County School is a public school and there is no tuition costs for grades Kindergarten (part-time) – 12. Early Childhood Education programs are not fully funded by the State and parents are expected to partially cover the costs for those programs. See the Tuition & Fees page for tuition information.
- Ethnicity, Race, Language Enrollment Form
- Health Forms may be accessed through the Health Service page.
- JFBB-E-Nonresident-Application (only required for those living outside of RE-1 School District)
Additional Elementary Applications
- General Health Appraisal
- Preschool Admission Form (for preschool applicants only – in addition to the Registration Forms above)
- Preschool Tuition Contract
- Parent Signature Form
Required Documentation: Shot Records, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Proof of Residency in the District, if you live in district (voter registration, tax certificate, phone or power bill – must include physical address.)