Section L of the EPS/NBSA classification system contains policies, regulations and exhibits on the school district’s relationship with other education agencies – including other school system.
- LB – Relations With Other Schools and School Distiricts
- LBB – Cooperative Educational Programming
- LBD – Relations with District Charter Schools
- LBD – R – Relations with District Charter Schools
- LBD – E – Intent to Apply to Become a District Charter School
- LC – Relations with Education Research Agencies
- LEA – Student Teaching Internships